- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 -4 ounces smoked gouda cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine, cayenne, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
- Flatten chicken breasts to approx 1/4″ thickness.
- Season both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture.
- Place small piece (s) of cheese on chicken and roll up, pressing firmly.
- Wrap each stuffed breast with a bacon slice and then brown over medium heat until bacon just begins to crisp.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 20 minutes.
- for more information or ideas go to http://www.food.com/recipe/bacon-wrapped-smoked-gouda-stuffed-chicken-breasts-111169