- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 sweet potato, cut into long thin slices, or more as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix olive oil, honey, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a large bowl. Add sweet potato slices; toss to coat. Arrange coated sweet potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fries are slightly crisp, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Place on plate and serve.
Eat and Enjoy!!