Report Cards

Image result for elgin high school logo oklahoma

Report cards go out Monday, January 9th 2017. The report cards are for the first semester of the 2016-2017 school year. Report cards are different from progress reports. These grades go on Elgin student’s permanent school record. Progress reports allow parents and students to know how the student is doing in school. If you do not receive a report card for your student, contact Elgin Public schools at (580) 492-3663 .