- 1/2 pound butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C).
- Mix butter in a mixer until light, add remaining ingredients.
- Knead until velvety. Roll one-half of the dough at a time to about 1/4 inch thickness using the smallest amount of flour possible.
- Cut out and bake on a lightly greased pan for 12 minutes. Cookies will be almost white when cooked.
Eat and Enjoy!