- 1 (14 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®), crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla-flavored almond bark, or as needed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix cookie crumbs and cream cheese together in a bowl; roll into balls and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze cookie balls until solid, about 1 hour.
- Melt almond bark in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- Dip cookie balls in the melted almond bark, removing balls using 2 forks to allow excess bark drip back into double boiler. Arrange coated cookie balls on the baking sheet; refrigerate until coating is firm, about 10 minutes.
Eat and Enjoy!
courtesy of http://allrecipes.com/recipe/239946/oreo-balls/?internalSource=hub%20recipe&referringContentType=search%20results&clickId=cardslot%202