- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 or 4 drops green liquid food coloring
- Whipped cream and green sanding sugar, for garnish
Blend the ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, vanilla, and food coloring in a blender until smooth. Pour into one or two serving glasses and garnish with whipped cream and sanding sugar.
Food Network Recipe Link: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchen/st-patricks-day-mint-shakes