- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut wings in half, dip in egg and coat with flour.
- Heat butter in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Fry wings until deep brown. Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder and salt. Pour over wings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, basting wings with sauce often.
Eat and Enjoy!
Courtesy of http://allrecipes.com/recipe/23312/japanese-chicken-wings/?internalSource=recipe%20hub&referringId=76&referringContentType=recipe%20hub&clickId=cardslot%2027