- 1(20 ounce) package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1(8 ounce) package Cool Whip, thawed
- 1(16 ounce) jarof hershey’s hot fudge
- 1 1⁄2gallons vanilla ice cream
- Grease a 9×13″ pan.
- Crush the cookies, either in a food processor or put them in a plastic bag and beat the heck out of them. Layer half of the crumbs in the pan.
- Spread the softened ice cream over the cookies.
- Warm the fudge until pourable in the microwave and pour over the ice cream.
- Spread the Cool Whip over the fudge. Then cover with the rest of the oreos.
- Put it in the freezer for probably at least two hours or until it gets firm.
- Take it out of the freezer about 20 minutes before you want to serve it.