- Cooking spray, for mini loaf pans
- 3 c. all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 .25-package active dry yeast
- 1 c. warm water
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375º and spray mini loaf pans with cooking spray. In a resealable plastic bag, place 1 cup flour, sugar, and yeast and add warm water.
- Seal bag and squish together with your hands to mix. Let rest 10 minutes at room temperature. (Yeast should activate.) Add 1 cup flour, oil, and salt to the bag, then seal and squish together.
- Add remaining cup of flour and mix until combined. Remove from bag and knead 5 minutes until smooth. Halve dough and place in two loaf pans. Cover with a kitchen towel and let rise 30 minutes.
- Brush top of bread with olive oil or melted butter and bake until golden, about 30 minutes.
recipe from: delish.com