total time: 10 seconds
prep: 10 seconds
- 1 leftover pumpkin pie
- 10 Graham Cracker squares
- 2 bars Hershey’s Chocolate
- 5 marshmallows
- Warm caramel or chocolate, for drizzling
- Using a paring knife, cut graham cracker-sized squares of pumpkin pie.
- Roast marshmallows until golden. Place pie on top of one square of graham cracker, top with marshmallow, chocolate, and another square of graham cracker. Drizzle with caramel and serve.
photo and recipe credit: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a56372/pumpkin-pie-smores-recipe/