- 1.5 pounds skinless chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon siracha
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
- Serve with your favorite rice
- First, use a knife to cut up the chicken into pieces that are 2 bites big
- Then toss the chicken in the flour, until it is evenly coated in flour. Next heat a teaspoon of sesame oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add 1/3 of the chicken, and cook each side for 2 minutes, until browned. Then cook the rest of the chicken in two more batches, adding another teaspoon of sesame oil to the pan each time. Set the cooked chicken aside in a bowl.
- Whisk the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sriracha, and corn starch together and then pour it into the same wok or skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, and let cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the chicken, and stir to coat it in the sauce. Cook for another 4 minutes. Lastly, add the snow peas, carrot, and sesame seeds. Cook for 2 minutes.