Beware or Radon!
Most people reading this probably do not know what “Radon” is. I didn’t at first either, but Radon is a rare radioactive gas which is a big problem in many parts of Comanche county. Now some people think “well if it’s such a major problem, why not just remove it?” The complication with that is it is a quite expensive appliance for a common household budget. Prices can range from $100 to $566.
It is very important that places with high levels of Radon invest in any system of Radon mitigation because it can cause serious health problems such as chest pain, shortness of breath, and even lung cancer. It is not easy to detect because Radon is an invisible, odorless, tasteless gas. It is important to have proper professional testing yearly or every two years so it’s not too late.
Be aware and assure your family is safe before any illnesses.
For more in-depth detail and information go to: http://www.swatradonteam.com