National Ding-a-Ling Day is on December 12, 2017. You should celebrate it. Trust me, itll be worth it!!!
It may not be Christmas yet ,(19 days and counting), but why not celebrate early with St. Nicholas Day!? Get into the holly jolly spirit and celebrate the cubby ma in the red suit!!
November 9, 2017 is National Microtia Awareness Day. If you don’t know what that is, its when your ears are underdeveloped and are bent due to so. So some support!!!!
Wednesday, October 25 is National Greasy Food Day! You might as well go out and celebrate it. Forget the diet; who needs those anyways?
- 8oz of cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tbsp of butter, room temperautre
- 1/2 cup of crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 10 oz of chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter until combined
- Add the graham cracker crumbs and mix well
- Add in the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time until it is mixed in
- Cover and let chill in the fridge for at least an hour
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and remove the batter from the fridge
- Scoop into balls and roll in between palms if necessary. Place on wax paper
- Place in fridge for 10 to 20 minutes if they are too soft to dip
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds to make sure it doesn’t harden. It should take about 1 minute for the chocolate to completely melt
- Dip balls into chocolate completely
- Place back on wax paper until the chocolate has hardened.
- Store in the fridge for the best taste.