- 8oz of cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tbsp of butter, room temperautre
- 1/2 cup of crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 10 oz of chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter until combined
- Add the graham cracker crumbs and mix well
- Add in the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time until it is mixed in
- Cover and let chill in the fridge for at least an hour
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and remove the batter from the fridge
- Scoop into balls and roll in between palms if necessary. Place on wax paper
- Place in fridge for 10 to 20 minutes if they are too soft to dip
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds to make sure it doesn’t harden. It should take about 1 minute for the chocolate to completely melt
- Dip balls into chocolate completely
- Place back on wax paper until the chocolate has hardened.
- Store in the fridge for the best taste.